To complete your subscription to Agile201, click on Finalising your subscription below. To set yourself up as a new user/member, click on New members.
Finalising your subscription
Subscribing to Agile201.com is simple.
- Click here to automatically download the spreadsheet you need to send us your members’ details.
- Complete the spreadsheet with the names and details of:
- The individuals you want to be members.
- The person (your ‘single point of contact’) we can contact if there are any issues with your subscription.
- A few other details about your organisation.
- Email the spreadsheet to [email protected], with the subject “[your organisation’s name] – Member Data”.
- We’ll then upload the data to our systems. When that’s done, you will receive an email confirming that your subscription has been completed.
- Once you receive that email, tell the individuals covered by your subscription to follow the instructions on the New Members tab. Once they’ve done that, they should be able to access Agile201 within minutes.
If you have any problems setting up your subscription, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll see what we can do.
Subscription start date
Some forms of payment (e.g., by credit card) are effectively instantaneous. However, if you use a ‘slow’ method of payment (e.g., by cheque):
- The subscription will be activated as soon as your payment has cleared.
- The start date for the subscription will be the date your subscription is activated.
Your subscription never starts before that – you never pay for anything but access to Agile201.com.
Joining Agile201 is easy.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to Agile201.com.
- Click on Login.
- Request a new password using the Lost Password link, giving the email address we have received for you.
- Check your email inbox for a link to create a new password.
- Once you have created a new, secure password, log into Agile201.com via the Login page and start using Agile201.
If you have any problems setting up your membership, please email us at [email protected] and tell us what the problem is.