At Agile201, we know how fast things can change in an Agile team or environment.
So we have designed our subscriptions to be equally flexible.
If your chosen payment method allows it, your subscription will be renewed automatically.
To make sure that it doesn’t take you by surprise and you can change or cancel it in good time, you will receive an email telling you it’s due for renewal.
If your payment method isn’t automatic, we’ll send you a message shortly before your renewal date so you won’t lose access unexpectedly.
We expect an Agile environment to be fast-moving, so we don’t mind if you change the members you include in your subscription.
However, there are a few things to bear in mind:
- For administrative reasons we limit changes to once a month per subscription (though a single change can include any number of members). Other than that, please feel free to change members as often as you need.
- To change members, send us an updated version of the original membership spreadsheet and we will make the changes as soon as possible.
- We can send you a copy if you don’t have the original.
- Any new users will have set up secure passwords, but this is only the same simple process as the original members used.
- If you want to remove members without replacing them, just send us an email explaining what you want to do, plus a list (or spreadsheet) of the individuals you want to remove.
- We will assume that you want to continue with the same total number of members and will be adding new members later.
- So if you also want to reduce permanently the total number of members covered by your subscription, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll make the necessary arrangements.
- To add more members than your current subscription allows, either set up a new subscription or email us at [email protected] and we’ll make the necessary arrangements.
You can change almost any aspect of your subscription any time you like.
Changing the number of members
To change the subscription period or the number of members covered by your subscription, simply:
- Buy a new subscription for the updated number of members and/or the revised subscription period.
- As with any subscription, when you receive your email confirming your subscription, you’ll need to send us a new or updated spreadsheet of members.
- If you no longer have the original list, we can provide a copy – just email our Support Team.
- In your covering email, remind us that this is really a changed subscription.
- As soon as the new subscription begins, we will reimburse you for the unused part of your old subscription.
Changing your payment method
To change the payment method, please contact us directly, and we’ll make the necessary changes when the next payment falls due.
If you’re using a payment method that doesn’t allow automatic renews (e.g., a bank-to-bank transfer or a cheque), you don’t need to do anything to end your subscription: it will terminate naturally at the existing expiry date. Until then you can start using Agile201 again whenever you want.
If your subscription is set to renew automatically, just tell us you want to cancel and we will turn off the automatic renewal.
Unless you tell us otherwise, we will assume you want us cancel your subscription and all your members immediately.
Unless you tell us otherwise, we may retain some information about your subscription, member and organisation, to help us to analyse our overall subscribers’ needs and improve our services.
If you want us to delete all your data immediately, just tell our Support Team.